The 2nd World Congress of The European Society of Aesthetic Gynecology “ESAG” is accredited by the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME) to provide the following CME activity for medical specialists. The EACCME is an institution of the European Union of Medical Specialists (UEMS), HYPERLINK: www.uems.net – www.uems.net
The 2nd World Congress of The European Society of Aesthetic Gynecology “ESAG” is designated for a maximum of (or ‘for up to’) 9 hours of European external CME credits. Each medical specialist should claim only those hours of credit that he/she actually spent in the educational activity.
Through an agreement between the European Union of Medical Specialists and the American Medical Association, physicians may convert EACCME credits to an equivalent number of AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Information on the process to convert EACCME credit to AMA credit can be found at HYPERLINK www.ama-assn.org/go/internationalcme – www.ama-assn.org/go/internationalcme
Live educational activities, occurring outside of Canada, recognized by the UEMS-EACCME for ECMEC credits are deemed to be Accredited Group Learning Activities (Section 1) as defined by the Maintenance of Certification Program of The Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada.
The 2nd World Congress of The European Society of Aesthetic Gynecology “ESAG” was granted 9 European CME credits (ECMEC) by the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME).
The 2nd World Congress of the European Society of Aesthetic Gynecology “ESAG” will take place from May 10th to 12th 2017, in Madrid (Spain).
Enduring the success of the 1st World Congress this International meeting will gather the fathers of Cosmetic Gynecology from all over the world in one session in Europe. The congress will be comprehensive and attendees will have the chance to interact and learn tips and tricks on various techniques of Surgical Reconstructive & Cosmetic Gynecology as well as of Functional & Aesthetic Non-Invasive procedures.
Listen to expert professionals with immense scientific background from every corner of the world exposing their tricks and tips; participate on ”The Experts Workshops” and be educated with step by step analysis by keynote speakers. Participate in “The Morning Show” during which multi technologies will be exposed, analyzed and debated by experts followed by the “Congress Master Session”.
Day 1 | May 10th, 2017 | Pre-Congress Workshops (sponsored sessions)
Day 2 | May 11th, 2017 | Congress 1st day – Lectures
Day 3 | May 12th, 2017 | Congress 2nd day – Morning Show with Non-invasive technologies debate & Master sessions with live video show
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION CLOSED ON DECEMBER 30TH.
Congress Main Topics
• Vaginal Rejuvenation (Invasive and non-Invasive methods)
• Various techniques on Labia Minora Plasty (Wedge, Curvilinear, flaps)
• Labiaplasty Revision
• Various techniques on Labia Majora Plasty (Lifting, camel toe)
• Fat transfer and Fillers in genital area (Perineum, Labia Minora, Labia Majora, introits)
• G-Spot® Amplification
• PRP & GF and role for genitalia enhancement
• FEMI-O® & Vampire Vaginal Rejuvenation VVR®
• Botulinum toxin for sexual function treatment
• Single Thread Vaginal Tightening STVT®
• Various techniques on Clitoroplasty and Lifting (Inverted Z technique, Inverted U technique, Camouflage technique & The Pelosi’s technique)
• Non-Invasive Vaginal Rejuvenation and Treatment of Stress urine incontinence (All technologies will be reviewed and discussed)
• Laser Vulvar Bleaching
• Non-Invasive Laser Vulvar Skin Tightening & Rejuvenation